Wednesday 25 July 2012

Tagged Under: ,

Rachel: "I am no longer hiding”

By: cek On: 7:46 pm
  • Share The Gag
  • Songstress Raquel Ammah known on stage as Raquel has said she has learnt from the negative publicity she received early this year when she was photographed inappropriately dressed on stage.

    She had been inappropriately dressed with intimate parts of her body showing on stage and attracting widespread condemnation and in some cases scorn.


    The incident received nationwide condemnation with the Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA) pleading with sections of the media to rescind their decisions to publish the photographs.

    Seven months after the incident Raquel said she has learnt from the incident but discounted claims that the incident forced her into hiding. 




    she said and i quote “ I had to hide so that I can finish my album and now it is finished so I am no longer hiding.”

    The Sweetio singer was happy for the enormous support her fans gave her during the incident. She pointed out that, “they don’t judge me because I make one or two mistakes … I am human … I think every body when you go through certain things its only right for you to learn from it.”


    Her maiden album which features several artistes including, Samini, Sarkodie, D-Black and EL will be out soon.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment