Friday 21 December 2012

Tagged Under: ,

See Nollywood Actor, Nonso Diobi and Twin Brother

By: wizVinay On: 11:36 am
  • Share The Gag

  • Talented  Nollywood actor Nonso Diobi has a twin brother named Ani Obinna, Nonso said he decided to make his picture public because people always call him Nonso Diobi,below is his mail:

    I just discoverid that people look at me somehow when I walk on the street, I didn't know what the matter was until some close friends begin to tell me that I look like one Actor. because am not really a movie freak, i didn't know who they were talking about. So when it became too much, I went online to get his picture,merged it with mine, and the result is the picture below.

    So am still looking for a way to make this known to Nigerians and Nonso Himself that Nonso Diobi has a look-alike. help broadcast this picture.

    Don`t you think this is a striking resemblance?
    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 

    2 comments:

    1. i don't believe that nonso have a twin brother although they look alike a little bit but not identical.

      ReplyDelete
    2. They look alike some but not as such. My first time of hearing that nonso has a twin

      ReplyDelete