Tuesday 18 December 2012

Tagged Under: ,

Singer Trey Songz Arrested For Throwing "Bundle of Cash" at Woman's Face

By: wizVinay On: 2:19 pm
  • Share The Gag
  •  Tremaine Neverson, 28-year-old singer popularly known as Trey Songz was recently arrested for reportedly throwing a "bundle of cash" at a woman hitting her in the face. Apparently, she took a picture of him while they were at his album release party in the VIP section of a club in Queens, New York. Songz then grabbed her phone and tried to delete the picture, could not figure out how to work her phone, and then threw the money at her. The woman, Donna McIntosh-Inoe, said, "He chucked a bundle of cash at me. I didn’t even know I had a bruise on my face until after I left the club. I had to walk around a whole week with a black eye."

    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment