Thursday 7 March 2013

Tagged Under:

Baby With H.I.V Has Being Cured!

By: Anonymous On: 6:57 pm
  • Share The Gag

  • A baby in Mississippi, USA has been cured of H.I.V. The baby was treated aggressively with antiretroviral drugs 3 hours after birth- a procedure that is highly uncommon. This is the first breakthrough of its kind in the fight against H.I.V/AIDS.  “It’s proof of principle that we can cure H.I.V. infection if we can replicate this case” said Dr. Deborah Persaud the associate professor at the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center who is the lead author of the report on the baby.

    If the treatment is approved and found to be successful in other babies, it would help to greatly reduce the number of babies with H.I.V. According to United Nations, more than 3 million children are living with H.I.V across the globe.

    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 

    - CC News

    1 comments:

    1. MY HIV DISEASE WAS CURED BY PROPHET OLORi FROM AFRICA, WITH HIS HERBAL HEALING SPELL/ (drolorispiritualtemple@gmail.com ).
      DR Olori is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, I have tried almost everything but I could'nt find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, I always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day I was just browsing on the internet when I come across a great post of! Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime I really wonder why people called him Papa olori, I never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing I will never forget that anyone who contacted him is! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so I was amazed all the time I heard that from him, so I did all things only to see that at the very day which he said I will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and I becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so I will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said I am HIV negative, I am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr Olori gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: (EMAIL HIM ON: drolorispiritualtemple@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete