Saturday 20 April 2013

Tagged Under: ,

"I have not found the right woman' - D'banj says

By: Anonymous On: 12:42 pm
  • Share The Gag
  • I guess you all witnessed the interview D'banj had with Toolz on Ndani TV.. Watch here, where he said his happily dating a very special lady who has been with him for a while. Now, D'banj says he's still single because he hasn't found the right woman, according to the interview he had with Seun Apara of Thisday

    D'banj tells Seun:
    "I have dated a lot of women but I don't really want to talk about them because most of them have moved on and some are married. I don't have any regret at all because I am still young and I am still a bachelor though my mum wants me to settle down. She is proud of me and I do let her understand that it's not that I don't want to marry, I just haven't found the right woman. If she finds the right one for me, she can call me."
    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment