Saturday 13 July 2013

Tagged Under: ,

Kanye West loses temper on paparazzi again

By: Anonymous On: 3:07 pm
  • Share The Gag

  • Kanye West reportedly lost it with a photographer at LAX yesterday, giving the pap a tongue-lashing.
    The photographer - a paparazzo for US gossip site TMZ - attempted to talk to Yeezy at the LA airport, telling the rapper: "I'm a big fan bro. I love your work."
    But Kanye lashed out at the cameraman, ranting: "I appreciate that but don't talk. Don't talk to me. I don't want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know."


    The angry rapper went on: "Don't talk to me at all and don't talk to anyone I know at all, and tell everybody, never talk to anyone that anyone knows. Don't talk to themselves, don't talk ever again."

    The pap continued to push it though, saying: "I do love you though, Kanye," before quizzing the Yeezus star over a possible follow-up to Jay-Z collaboration Watch The Throne.

    TMZ's video clip of the incident ends with Yeezy returning to try and grab the camera.

    According to the site, sources close to the new dad say he feels a number of paps have crossed the line since he started seeing Kim Kardashian.

    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment