Monday 16 September 2013

Tagged Under: , ,

I invited Blackface for my wedding - 2Face Idibia

By: Anonymous On: 12:34 pm
  • Share The Gag

  • 2face & Blackface back-in-the-days
    If you recall, when Blackface wasasked why he wasn't seen at the Dubai wedding of 2Face, He said
    "I no dey go where I no dey invited!" Blackface said in local language, Pidgin. "But I wish them all they wish themselves!"
    Well Tuface who was a guest on ChannelsTv's Rubbing Minds said when asked....
     "I actually invited Blackface for my wedding."
    When asked about being listed on Channel O/Forbes list of Africa’s most bankable artistes
    On the Forbes list, nobody asked me for any information, I don't know their criteria. I work really hard for my money and I won't apologies for that"
    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment