Monday 7 October 2013

Tagged Under:

Michelle Rodriguez on Lesbian Rumors: "I've Gone Both Ways"

By: Unknown On: 1:56 pm
  • Share The Gag
  • Michelle Rodriguez

     Michelle Rodriguez may have categorically denied being a lesbian in the past ("Michi loves d***," the blunt actress told reporters at the 2011 premiere of Battle Los Angeles), but that didn't do much to quell speculation about her sexuality.

    Now, the Fast & Furious 7 actress admits her sex life is not strictly black and white. "I've never walked the carpet with anyone, so they wonder: What does she do with her vagina?" the actress tells Entertainment Weekly. "Plus, I play a butchy girl all the time, so they assume I'm a lesbo."

    The actress then concedes, "Eh, they're not too far off."

    "I've gone both ways," she reveals. "I do as I please. I am too f****** curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks."

    Rodriguez, who will next be seen in Robert Rodriguez's Machete Kills, has in the past been linked to her Fast and the Furious co-star Vin DieselHalle Berry's husband, Olivier Martinez, and Bloodrayne actress Kristanna Loken. In a recent issue of Cosmopolitan for Latinas, she claimed L.A.'s metrosexual culture was responsible for her lack of a mate. "I can't do [boyfriends] who get their nails done more than me," she joked. "Which is why, living in L.A. for eight years, you can't blame me for not having a partner!"

    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment