Saturday 3 May 2014

Tagged Under: ,

If i don't win any awards at the 2014 VGMAs... - Guru

By: Anonymous On: 6:04 pm
  • Share The Gag

  • Season hiplife artist Nana Agyei Maradona known in showbiz as Guru, has categorically hinted that he will irritably release ten hit songs if Charter House, the organisers of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards fails to give him his deserving awards.
    According to the ‘Pooley’ hitmaker, he is much confident that he will win the entire categories that he has been nominated for.

    Speaking on E-zone on Ashh fm in Kumasi ahead of the 15th edition of the Ghana Music Awards, Guru revealed that he is the only artist leading the online voting conducted by BiGxGh.com and for that matter he is confident that he will surely win the necessary awards on Saturday, May 3.

    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 


    ‘’I am confident that I will get awards because I’m a musician for the masses but not for a particular area.

    So if Vodafone Ghana Music Awards is really Ghana Music Awards, then the organisers should factor in the influence of a nationwide song but not just a song which was a hit only in Accra or any regional capital. Go to the villages and see how people are jumping to my tunes, that tells you how hard I worked last year.”

    Guru further told Nana Amoako, host of the show:

    ‘’So for this and many other reasons I can’t disclose on air, I deserve to win all categories I have been nominated for.

    I really respect the organisers of the VGMA’s and if they fail to award those who clearly deserve the awards, I think they will not take it cool, I will drop ten hits songs in one day with anger’’

    We can confirm that everything is set for this year’s Ghana Music Awards which come off this Saturday at the Accra International Conference Center.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment