Tuesday 15 July 2014

Tagged Under: ,

Woman Spends Over $30,000 to Look Like Kim Kardashian

By: Anonymous On: 5:02 pm
  • Share The Gag

  • Kim Kardashian has a lookalike! And no, it's not Reggie Bush's new wife...
    London resident Claire Leeson has become one of the many people to cash in her savings in order to look like a celebrity, finding herself in $30,000 worth of debt which she spent on plastic surgery and cosmetic enhancements get the same look as her Keeping Up With the Kardashians idol.

    So why would someone ever do this?  Sadly, over bullying.

    A 24-year-old Leeson told This Morning, "I was told every day that I was the ‘ugliest thing alive' and I should ‘kill myself.'"

    She continued, "When I left school friends would tell me that I had a resemblance to Kim.  So, I watched [Keeping Up With the Kardashians] and realized I had the same amount of siblings and that we have the same kind of arguments and things going on. I thought she was so beautiful and I really wanted to be like her."

    So she started changed her look to appear more like Kim.  She has had a boob job, teeth whitening, hair extensions and spent thousands of dollars on spray tans, clothing, make-up and a special pad to give her booty the Kimmie-lift.  But that's only temporary.  Claire says she hopes to get implants for her derriere soon.

    Despite the major debt, Claire says it's all been worth it.  "When I get my Kimmy on I feel like I'm unstoppable and untouchable, and I feel like no one can stop me and I can make something of myself.  I feel strong.  I feel that I have built enough confidence to love myself a little bit more."

    Although we're glad she's feeling confident, we'll leave you with our own bit of advice:  Just be you--at least you won't end up in credit card debt that way.

    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment