Wednesday 29 August 2012

Tagged Under:

The Key To A Healthy, Growing, And Lasting Relationship

By: wizVinay On: 4:48 pm
  • Share The Gag

  • When I was a kid, my Mom
    liked to make food for dinner
    and every now & then I

    remember she used to cook for
    us.
    One night in particular when
    she had made dinner after a
    long, hard day at work.
    On that evening so long ago,
    my Mom placed a plate of
    bread jam and extremely
    burned biscuits in front of my
    dad.
    I was waiting to see if anyone
    noticed the burnt biscuits !!But
    Dad just ate his biscuit and
    asked me how was my day at
    school.
    I don't remember what I told
    him that night, but I do
    remember I heard Mom
    apologizing to dad for burning
    the biscuits.
    And I'll never forget what he
    said:"Honey, I love burned
    biscuits."
    Later that night, I went to kiss
    Daddy good night and I asked
    him if he really liked his biscuits
    burned.
    He wrapped me in his arms and
    said,"Your momma put in a
    long hard day at work today
    and she was really tired. And
    besides A burnt biscuit never
    hurts anyone but harsh words
    do!"
    You know, life is full of
    imperfect things and imperfect
    people
    I'm not the best at hardly
    anything,and I forget birthdays
    and anniversaries just like
    everyone else.
    What I've learned over the
    years, is that learning to accept
    each others faults and choosing
    to celebrate each other’s
    differences, is one of the most
    important keys to creating a
    healthy, growing, and lasting
    relationship.
    Life is too short to wake up
    with regrets
    Love the people who treat you
    right and have compassion for
    the ones who don't.
    ENJOY LIFE NOW : )
    You never know when you would be called to heaven


    Please Hit the share button if where touched.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment