Saturday 13 October 2012

Tagged Under:

Relationship: Kisses And Meaning...

By: wizVinay On: 10:57 am
  • Share The Gag
  • Justin & Selena Kissing
    WHAT EACH KISS MEANS:

    - Kiss on the Forehead: We're cute together .

    - Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.

    - Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.

    - Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.

    - Kiss on the Shoulder: Your perfect.

    - Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU...



    WHAT EACH GESTURE MEANS:
    - Holding Hands: We definitely like each other.

    - Holding you tight pressed against each other: I want you.

    - Looking into each other's Eyes: I like you, for who you are.

    - Playing with Hair: Let's fool around.

    - Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.

    - Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with
    you.

    PREDICTION:
    - If you were thinking about someone while reading this,
    you're definitely
    in Love.

    REQUIREMENTS:
    -Thumbs up if u Like the post & Do share it on ur wall... :)

    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update

    -Epic Adult 18+ Entertainment

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment