Wednesday 28 November 2012

Tagged Under: , , ,

BC Music : Sarkodie - Illuminati + The Truth [DOWNLOAD]

By: wizVinay On: 10:15 am
  • Share The Gag
  • Awards winning africa's fastest Hiplife/hiphop rapper Sarkodie, drops two new single straight away titled Illuminati and The Truth. Speechless is all i can say. Listen , download and share. Remenber Sharing is caring. Enjoy!
    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 
    Illuminati

    DOWNLOAD

    The Truth
    DOWNLOAD

    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 



    Translation >>> Illuminati
    Verse 1:              First they talk about me that i have nothing - no Cash!
                                 Today i got cash! now you start running your mouth calling me iluminati
                                  Sorry u are not lucky. if i had join this group of illuminati, like by now i would
                                  be pushing bugati >> me i think is funny cause i keep on making money >>
                                 my blessings reflect like sunami .
                                 God is waiting for me in heaven i don't have to give up.
                                  if you dont have Vim u better speak up

    Verse 2 : Pause the bit a second
                     I think is controvesal, bayles contacted me for commercial of half a million, for me? never
                     Now i have doubled up! better, the lord is still my shepard
                     Sam forsen u better do the talking, i roughly spend cash on shoping!
                     Like am a mason wont be free ..walahi. Like am illuminati i would be in Hawaii by now.
                    It is God I call my daddy. I praise God always..still they say i am ILLuminati
     Verse 3: You say am illuminati - stop rough play

    lol that all i can interprete OOhhhh  am a Nigerian, but currently in Ghana.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment