Thursday 6 June 2013

Tagged Under: , ,

Alicia Keys opens up on Disliking Swizz Beatz at first sight

By: Anonymous On: 9:19 pm
  • Share The Gag

  • Alicia Keys explains to Marie Claire;
    'Honestly, I didn't really like him that much,''I though he was ostentatious. He'll drive the fastest, brightest car, wear the biggest jewellery, the loudest jacket; everything with him is really over the top,'
    'I was like, he is so annoying,' she said, reminiscing about when she saw him drive past a restaurant in a huge white Rolls-Royce Phantom.
    'I fought tooth and nail,' she said, admitting that she originally didn't want to work with him. 'Finally though, we did it and we had a ball.'
    'I think we've taught each other a lot, 'He's taught me how to live more fully and I've taught him how to live more deeply.'
    Follow BrickClicks on twitter for instant update 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment