Friday 27 July 2012

Tagged Under:

JOKE: Mother and Son

By: wizVinay On: 5:09 pm
  • Share The Gag


  • A Nigerian man called his mom:
    Mom, I have AIDS.
    Mother: Heeeee...chinekee! Don't
    come back home ooo, my son ooo, don't come
    back home. God forbid!

    Man: Why mom, why now, what I do nowooo?
    Mother: Heeee....you foolish boy!
    You see my son, if
    you come back home, then your wife will be
    infected. From your wife to your
    brother, from your
    brother to our maid oo, from our
    maid to your DAADY,
    from your daady to my sister, from my sister to her
    husband, from him to me, from
    me to the
    gardener, from the gardener to
    your sister. And if
    your sister got AIDs, heeeee, then the whole village
    is in trouble..wooo !
    So in the name of
    GOD ooo...PLEASE SAVE OUR
    VILLAGEwoo, DON'T COME BACK
    HOMEwoo!!!

    lol......
    Don't forget to follow me on twitter @Ferrel_AY

    1 comments: